I’ve gotten into a little routine with Matty in the morning. We stay in bed until about 8am, then get up, have breakfast and then he goes down for a nap. While he’s napping, I get to baking!
Last week, my husband wanted me to make something to take into the office to share with the guys. So, I searched Pinterest for some ideas and I came across a delicious recipe for S’mores Cookies by Sugar Crafter!
They turned out pretty darn YUMMY! And the mini’s in them were perfect for these mini cookies!
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs + pieces
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- In two parts, slowly mix in the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Form 1 inch balls by hand and place on cookie sheet. Gently press each ball to flatten slightly if you like a flatter cookie.
- Bake 10-11 minutes or until the cookies are a golden brown color.
- Remove immediately to a wire rack to cool... or eat one warm! Just like it's hot off the camp fire!