Looking for something different to serve at your next football party? Make this Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream Cheese Fruit Dip… it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
There isn’t much to say about this fruit dip other than it is DELICIOUS.
I won’t bore you with a long, drawn out story about where the recipe came from and why I’m made… because let’s be honest here. This fruit dip has been done a million times on almost every food blog… ever!
The only difference here is that I made it for the first time I’m posting it on The JavaCupcake Blog.
So, enjoy these pretty photos taken by my fabulous friend Fanette of Frenchly Photography, make some fruit dip, slice an apple and enjoy!
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chips, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing until incorporated and smooth.
- Garnish with mini chocolate chips. (optional)