This post is sponsored by the © J.M. Smucker Company, all opinions are my own.
The rich aroma of coffee paired with delicate scent of spices will fill your kitchen with warmth and your heart with joy when enjoy this Dunkin’ Donuts® Spiced Gingerbread Coffee.
Summer has come to an end in my house.
Fall is here and it is officially cozy sweater and rain boots season!
One of my favorite things to do when the kids go back to school is invite a girlfriend over for coffee.
As soon as I kiss Matty and wave goodbye as he goes to school on the bus, I hurry home to prepare for my coffee date!
Sometimes a cup of black coffee with a splash of creamer is enough.
However with Fall approaching and the weather turning colder, I wanted make a special spiced coffee for this morning.
Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is a staple in our household.
In fact, I used to send Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend coffee to my husband when he was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. Dunkin’ coffee got him through some long nights!
For my coffee date with my girlfriend, I used Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend coffee to make a perfectly seasoned Spiced Gingerbread Coffee.
Putting this Spiced Gingerbread Coffee together is very simple. I combined whole milk, coffee, maple syrup, molasses, and fall spices together in a pot a whisked until smooth. And, you can find the coffee and ingredients all at Walmart!
I let the mixture simmer for about 10 minutes or until it reduced by a quarter. What is left is a rich, creamy, smooth, perfectly seasoned Spiced Gingerbread Coffee that is out of this world delicious!
In fact, it’s so rich and creamy that I have to sip it slow otherwise I’ll drink too fast and get a sugar rush!
I got some pre-made gingerbread men cookies, whipped cream, ground nutmeg and extra cinnamon sticks to garnish. However, all those things are optional!
The Spiced Gingerbread Coffee is delicious even without all the toppings!
The rich aroma of coffee paired with delicate scent of spices will fill your kitchen with warmth and your heart with joy when enjoy this Spiced Gingerbread Coffee.
- 3 cups brewed Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend coffee
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 tsp molasses
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar packed
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cinnamon sticks (plus more for garnish, optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- In a medium pot, whisk together all ingredients over medium-high heat.
- Cook until it begins to bubble but not quite to boiling, whisking occasionally. (6-8 minutes)
- Once it bubbles, reduce to a hot simmer and let reduce by one quarter, whisking occasionally. (4-5 minutes)
- Strain coffee using a mesh strainer to get out the cinnamon stick and any other unwanted bits.
- Serve hot topped with whipped cream, ground ginger, a cinnamon stick and ginger cookie.