It’s National Hot Dog Day! Let’s celebrate with my simple, delicious Ultimate Chili Dog!
With just a few delicious ingredients and 8 simple steps, you’ll be on your way to enjoying the Ultimate Chili Dog!
- Hot dog buns
- Hot dogs
- Chili, warm
- Shredded cheese (I used a 3 cheese blend)
- Diced onions (I used red and white)
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced jalapenos
- Sour cream
- Grill the hot dogs until perfectly plump and hot.
- Place a hot dog in the center of the bun.
- Scoop warm chili onto the hot dog. Make sure it gets down the sides of the dog onto the bun as well.
- In this order top the hot dog with shredded cheese, diced onions, diced tomatoes, and diced jalapenos.
- Spread a line of sour cream over the top.