A few days ago, I had an appearance on the morning show on AFN Bavaria radio so I made a batch of Rice Krispy treats to share with everyone in the studio! I also brought a plate to my husband’s office.
They were gone in 5 minutes.
Seriously, go buy yourself a bag of Strawberry marshmallows, a bag of M&M’s and make these. Simple, quick, easy and SO GOOD!
A fun twist on the traditional krispy treat! This pink, strawberry and chocolate Rice Kripsy treat is sure to please everyone!
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 10oz bag of Strawberry jumbo marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispy cereal
- 1 bag of pastel M&Ms
- butter - to grease pan
- wax paper
- Generously grease a 13x9x2in pan.
- In a large bowl, measure Rice Krispy cereal. Mix in all but 1/2 cup of M&M's. Set aside.
- In a large heavy pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the cereal and M&M's to the pot and mix with a large wooden spoon until completely incorporated into the marshmallow mix.
- Press mixture into greased pan using a piece of buttered wax paper and top with remaining M&Ms.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.