Peach Bellini Cupcakes

| alcohol, alcohol cupcakes, cupcake recipes, fruit, fruity cupcakes, posts by jenn, recipes

Do you have a ladies brunch coming up soon?  No?  Well, then you should plan one just so that you can make these cupcakes… they’re perfection!  So cute & classy… we love classy around here ;)

I’m fairly certain that there is nothing better in life than having cupcakes with champagne.  See, told ya… perfection!  I thought about these a few weeks ago and then decided to google them before heading into the kitchen.  Google folks, it’s your bff.  Before I start baking I always do a quick search to see if someone has already come up with the idea that’s brewin’ in my head.  100% of the time (promise, 100%) I find something… it might not be exactly what I’m looking for, but probably something close.  I found a few recipes but these looked amazing and I actually had everything already, winx2.

Peach Bellini Cupcakes (Recipe Source: Sing For Your Supper)

• 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 6 egg whites
  • 3 cups all purpose flour
  • 3 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cup champagne or prosecco
  • 1/4 cup peach schnapps
  • 1 medium peach, peeled and diced

Yield: 24 cupcakes

1. Preheat oven to 350 F.  Line 2 muffin pans with paper liners. In a medium sized bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
  2. In a standing bowl mixer with the paddle attachment cream the butter and sugar for 3-5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.  Beat in the vanilla.
  3. In a liquid measuring cup, combine the champagne and peach schnapps.
  4. With the mixer on low alternate adding the flour mixture and the champagne/peach schnapps in 3 additions, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Mix until combined.
  5. Gently fold in the diced peaches.
  6. Scoop batter into liners and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
  7. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting.

Peach & Champagne Buttercream

• 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • 4 cups powdered sugar
  • 1/4 cup champagne or prosecco
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • 1 teaspoon peach schnapps
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2-3 drops red food coloring (for a pretty pink color)
  • Pearl Nonpareils (for garnish)
  1. Combine the butter and the vanilla in a standing bowl mixer and beat until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
  2. Add the powdered sugar to the standing bowl mixer 1 cup a time, with the mixer on low.
  3. Combine champagne or prosecco and peach schnapps in a small bowl and add to the mixer after the powdered sugar has been incorporated.
  4. Add milk and red food coloring and beat until light and fluffy.
  5. Pipe with a large star tip and add nonpareils as a garnish.
  6. Enjoy with a peach bellini ;)

Peach Bellini:

• Chilled champagne or prosecco
  • Fine sugar
  • Peach schnapps
  • Fresh peaches, sliced
  1. Dip rims of champagne flutes into fine sugar.
  2. Pour 1 ounce of peach schnapps into each glass.
  3. Fill flute with champagne and garnish with a fresh peach slice.

14 Comments on Peach Bellini Cupcakes

1. Linda Cerqua
    June 12, 2011 at 2:42 am (3 years ago)

These sound wonderful and they look really classy to. I can not wait to try them. I also put in my business name it is not a website it is on facebook.

• duderchick
      June 29, 2013 at 6:00 pm (1 year ago)

Your website is terrible. Cannot find anything on it. its like a search engine….terrible!

July 1, 2013 at 8:41 am (1 year ago)

Please let me know what you’re searching for and I’ll help you find it!

2. Shraddha Patel
    September 16, 2012 at 2:29 am (2 years ago)

heyyy,

Thanks a tonne for sharing this recipe… I just made them and they taste delish.. I did halve the recipe (did not want 24 cupcakes, although could eat each one myself :D) I have linked your recipe to my blog (since I blogged about me baking it :D)… Im a new baker and still learning to decorate so my cupcake looks no way near yours… Thanks again for sharing

Shraddha =)

3. Michelle
    March 4, 2013 at 5:12 pm (2 years ago)

I think I just fell in love…oh problem is I can bake just not eat it for 6 more months

4. Aimee Richards
    December 3, 2013 at 12:33 am (10 months ago)

This recipe is amazing. All my guests loved them at my vintage tea party I had for my birthday :)

December 3, 2013 at 1:03 am (10 months ago)

Wonderful Aimee! :) I’m glad you loved it!!! Happy Birthday!

5. cakebake94
    April 15, 2014 at 3:34 am (5 months ago)

I’m starting a home cupcake business is it unethical to use other peoples recipes? I love baking and I’ve been baking fora couple of years now. I want to take it to the next level now. Need some helpful advice

April 15, 2014 at 11:49 am (5 months ago)

Great question. You should never pass off someone else’s recipe as your own. But, if you’re starting a cupcake business, you have to start with recipes from somewhere! If you’ve found a recipe from a baker you like and want to use it… try adapting it and making it your own. Good luck and happy baking! :)

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Peach Bellini Cupcakes

1. [...] Peach Bellini Cupcakes Recipe Adapted by Java Cupcakes [...]

2. [...] cake batter with some Champagne, Peach Schnapp, and fresh diced peaches. This recipe is from Java Cupcakes. I am so thankful to Betsy (Java cupcake blog writer) for sharing this recipe… although my [...]

3. […] Peach Bellini Cupcakes by Java Cupcake […]