This Grasshopper Fudge is crazy easy to throw together, but so good! The perfect combo of mint, crunch, and smooth fudge!
Hi Java Cupcake fans! My name is Lisa and I’m so happy to be here today for a guest post! I blog over at Wine & Glue all about easy dinners, fun crafts, my crazy kids, and delicious fast deserts like this Grasshopper Fudge!
I love easy fudge recipes so much! They are a pretty standard formula: 3 cups chocolate chips + 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk (make sure you get SCM and not evaporated milk . . . that will never work and leave you really irritated with me).
If you like this recipe, you can find 25 MORE crazy easy fudge recipes here!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp peppermnt extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 2 cups crushed grasshoppers, divided
- Line an 8 by 8 inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Over medium heat, melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, stirring to combine.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the peppermint extract, food coloring and 1 cup of the crushed grasshoppers. Pour into the 8 by 8 inch pan. Top with the reaming crushed cookies.
- Let set completely, about 4 hours. Best when stored in an airtight container and eaten within two or three days.