Today’s guest post comes from Katrina of In Katrina’s Kitchen! A real treat to have such a sweet blogger guest posting today!
We met earlier this year when we worked on a couple blog parties together. I’m super thankful for Katrina stepping in for me today and making a these yummy double chocolate crescent rolls for you… I’m still not back into the swing of blogging since Dave left last weekend.
Before we get to the awesomeness that Katrina made for you today… I need to share with you some of my favorites from her blog!
Pumpkin Pie Candy Cups – totally making these this fall!
Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies – I’m a sucker for anything peanut butter & chocolate
Eggnog Snickerdoodles – Oh yeah… these are being added to the Christmas cookie rotation!
Make sure to visit In Katrina’s Kitchen for all kinds of delicious yummies! Thanks again, Katrina for posting today!
Sometimes all you need is an oven full of crescents rolls to make the morning special. These classic crescent rolls filled with white chocolate cream cheese and drizzled with dark chocolate are a chocolate-lover’s breakfast dream come true!
Hi! I’m Katrina- a wife and a mom in a house full of boys who like to eat. I’m happy to be here at Java Cupcake sharing my sweets! Betsy and I have connected over cupcakes (of course!) and through my website In Katrina’s Kitchen. It’s a baking blog where dessert is always served first. I would love to have you at my kitchen table!
We are in the middle of Back-to-School season here and I really just wanted to give you a simple way to dress up that first-day-of-school breakfast. My boys are hearty breakfast eaters and we usually have plenty of fruit, protein, and dairy getting the day started so I thought it would be fun to give them a little treat to go alongside breakfast this week. Think of these Double Chocolate Crescent Rolls as a breakfast dessert if you will. They are quick, easy and simple to adapt.
These crescent rolls are filled with white chocolate cream cheese but you could sub in cream cheese sweetened with powdered sugar. Not into chocolate? Fill with strawberry jam and drizzle with a milk and powdered sugar glaze. Basically you’re going to buy some refrigerator rolls, stuff them with anything tasty you have on hand, and drizzle them with chocolate when they’re still warm and gooey inside. Coolest mom on the block!
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 oz (about half a package) PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place approximately 1 Tablespoon cream cheese on each triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at the smallest tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt chocolate chips on low to medium heat for 60 seconds. Stir and reutn to microwave for 10 second intervals until melted. Do not overheat.
- Immediately remove rolls from cookie sheet. Drizzle with melted chocolate and serve warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories 0Total Fat 0g