I come across a lot of amazing things while surfing the internet all week and I decided I wanted to share some of them with you. So, every Friday I’m going to post a list of 10 Things I Loved This Week!
Here’s my first list!
2. Jen’s Just Desserts made Margarita Marshmallows. I’m pretty sure Jen is my new BFF.
3. I learned about Caden Lane and their shopping cart covers for baby. This will be my next baby purchase!
4. Joy the Baker posted a recipe for Curry Ketchup that I need to learn to make for my hubby!
5. I tried my hand at making Chocolate Zucchini bread this week… I should have used this King Arthur Flour recipe instead of the one I used.
7. Cooking Classy really kicked things up a notch with these Cookies n Creme Rice Krispie Treats!
8. I am obsessed with the idea of making an “ombre” cake… like this one from Tales from Tangerine!
9. For the life of me… I can not find Biscoff spread in any store here in Germany. You’d think they’d sell it here since it’s just from down the street in Belgium! If I could get my hands on some… I’d make Biscoff Puppy Chow like Gimme Some Oven did!
10. Lemonade and Brownies? YES, please!