For any of you who really know me, you’ll know that I love three things… Dave Matthews Band, Cupcakes and Baseball! And I just found out the best news that brings two of my favorite things together!
Safeco Field (home of my beloved Seattle Mariners) just announced that they will now be serving HOMEMADE GOURMET CUPCAKES! I will be at my first game on April 17 and I will be sure to review all of them!!! I can not wait!!
Fans at Seattle Mariners games at Safeco Field this season will find a new line-up at concessions stands. In addition to long-time favorites, there will be an emphasis on fresh, local and healthy options, and a focus on affordability.
Not to worry, garlic fries, Ivar’s clam chowder and hot dogs are still available, but for the more adventuresome palate, Centerplate, the exclusive caterer for Safeco Field, offers fans a variety of new offerings. Some of the highlights are:
- Philly cheese steaks with hand cut fries, beef and lamb gyros, Greek salad, prime rib nachos,
- Dungeness crab sandwich, blackened salmon sandwich, peel & eat shrimp bucket, gluten-free halibut & chips
- Seattle’s own all natural, handmade Cucina Fresca pasta,
- An expanded vegetarian menu, featuring whole fresh fruit, gluten-free, vegan and organic selections including fruit smoothies,
- Deli option to build your own meals with grab-n-go sandwiches and sides of pasta, potato or coleslaw salads and chips,
- Hope’s Country Fresh Cookies, house-made cupcakes and caramel apples, chocolate dipped Rice Krispies Treats.