This weekend was HUGE for me. 270 cupcakes all by myself, plus selling them. I was EXHAUSTED by the time Sunday rolled around. I thought I wouldn’t want to bake for a week.
Monday rolls around and I’m back in the kitchen baking. This time, one of my favorite combos: Peanut Butter and Chocolate.
I made these soft and chewy peanut buttery chocolate kiss cookies cause ya know, they’re my favorite and I made them HUGE because well, you know… everything is better when it’s HUGE!
Ultimate Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies
Makes 2-3 dozen JUMBO cookies
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup peanut butter, extra crunchy
2 cups brown sugar, packed
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp vanilla extract
5 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 10oz bags HERSHEY’S mini chocolate Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and peanut butter.
- Add the sugars and beat on high until combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and mix on high for 2-3 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in the corn syrup, water and vanilla extract.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture in two parts to the cookie dough, mixing only until just combined.
- Fold in the mini kisses.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 8 mounds of cookie dough onto your pan.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE! You want them to begin to turn golden on top but still be soft in the middle.
- Remove to a wire rack immediately to cool.