Craving chocolate? Then these bars are for you!! With fudge brownies on the bottom, chocolate chip cookie in the middle and milk chocolate drizzled on top… these bars are H E A V E N in every bite!! So if you’re looking for an amazing food that will satisfy your sweet tooth, look no further than these delicious chocolate fudge brownie bars!
Seem too complicated and time consuming to make? WRONG! I made these using pre-made cookie dough and a box fudge mix!
What you’ll need:
- Brownie mix – eggs, oil, water
- Cookie dough
- Milk chocolate chips
- 13×9 pan
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pick out your favorite boxed brownie mix and follow the box’s directions.
- Lightly grease bottom and sides a 13×9 pan with cooking spray.
- Pour and spread the brownie mix evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Drop 1-2 tablespoons of cookie dough (I used Nestle Toll House pre-made cookie dough) at a time on top of the brownie batter. Cover the majority of the pan with the cookie dough. Remember, it will spread out so some space is necessary between each drop.
- Bake for 27-35 minutes. Rotate pan half way through cooking. If the cookie dough is browning too much, cover with foil the last 10 minutes.
- Bars will be done with you can insert a toothpick or fork in the middle and no brownie batter is stuck to it when you pull it out.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Before removing squares from the pan, drizzle 1 cup of melted chocolate over the bars.
- To melt the chocolate, measure 1 cup of milk chocoalte chips and microwave for 40 seconds. After the first 20 seconds, stir with a spatula. Stir again after the last 20 seconds until all the chips are melted. Microwave longer if necessary.
- Let chocolate harden before taking the bars from the pan.