Perfect Peanut Butter Buttercream between two Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies make these Tagalong Peanut Butter Buttercream Sandwiches the perfect afternoon treat!
Yesterday I made the most delicious Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes for my friend Margo. I had about 1/2 cup of peanut butter buttercream left after frosting all the cupcakes and a few Tagalong Girl Scout cookies left. So… I did what any reasonable person would do… I made a buttercream sandwich with Tagalongs!
Creamy smooth peanut butter buttercream sandwiched between two Tagalong cookies…. I mean seriously. SERIOUSLY. It’s so good… it’s BAD!
Tagalong Peanut Butter Buttercream Sandwiches
- Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- Leftover Peanut Butter Buttercream – Recipe here
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a Wilton 1M tip with buttercream.
- Squeeze buttercream onto the flat side of a Tagalong cookie in a circular motion until the cookie is covered generously.
- Gently place a second cookie, flat side down, on top of the buttercream.
- Eat and enjoy!