At my baby shower yesterday, not only did I make the cupcakes… but I also brought two of my favorite dips. Since I only took a picture of one of them… that’s the recipe you get! HA!
Imagine… peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar… with pb and chocolate chips… rolling around in your mouth. Seriously… my daughter, she took spoonfulls of this ball, didn’t even need crackers!
The only downside to this ball is that it really needs to sit overnight in the freezer to set up perfectly… so you have to make it a day ahead. No biggie though, one less thing for you to do the day you party down with this ball!
Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
8oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3 tbsp packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
approx 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
approx 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
Nilla Wafers and Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- Cream together the cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Add the sugars and vanilla and mix until smooth. NOTE: If it seems a little sticky still, add a bit more powdered sugar until it firms up.
- Place mixture onto a large sheet of wax paper and form into a ball. Fold the sides of the wax paper to cover the ball and place in freezer for 90 minutes to set it’s shape.
- After the 90 minutes, mix the pb and choc chips together on a plate. Remove the ball from the freezer and press the chips into the side of the ball until it’s covered.
- Place the ball on plate you will be serving it on, cover and freeze 4-5 hours (AT LEAST) or over night.
- Remove from 20-30 minutes before you want your guests to enjoy it. Serve with Nilla Wafers, Cinnamon Graham Crackers or whatever other kind of cookie, cracker you want! YUM!