Craving chocolate? Then these bars are for you!! With fudge brownies on the bottom, chocolate chip cookie in the middle and milk chocolate drizzled on top… these bars are H E A V E N in every bite!!
Seem too complicated and time consuming to make? WRONG! I made these using pre-made cookie dough and a box fudge mix!
What you’ll need:
- Brownie mix – eggs, oil, water
- Cookie dough
- Milk chocolate chips
- 13×9 pan
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pick out your favorite boxed brownie mix and follow the box’s directions.
- Lightly grease bottom and sides a 13×9 pan with cooking spray.
- Pour and spread the brownie mix evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Drop 1-2 tablespoons of cookie dough (I used Nestle Toll House pre-made cookie dough) at a time on top of the brownie batter. Cover the majority of the pan with the cookie dough. Remember, it will spread out so some space is necessary between each drop.
- Bake for 27-35 minutes. Rotate pan half way through cooking. If the cookie dough is browning too much, cover with foil the last 10 minutes.
- Bars will be done with you can insert a toothpick or fork in the middle and no brownie batter is stuck to it when you pull it out.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Before removing squares from the pan, drizzle 1 cup of melted chocolate over the bars.
- To melt the chocolate, measure 1 cup of milk chocoalte chips and microwave for 40 seconds. After the first 20 seconds, stir with a spatula. Stir again after the last 20 seconds until all the chips are melted. Microwave longer if necessary.
- Let chocolate harden before taking the bars from the pan.