On Sunday, October 17 at 12:00pm (noon), Betsy of JavaCupcake, will be giving a “Cupcake Decorating 101″ demo at the Tacoma Harvest Fair! This will be my first public cupcake demonstration and I’m so super excited to be participating!!
This event is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! What better reasons do you need than that to come?
RSVP @ the Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156237441072811&ref=mf
I’ll be teaching:
- the basics of pastry bags and decorating tips
- how to fill a pastry bag
- how different tips pipe different designs
- how to pipe frosting onto a cupcake
- how to frost a cupcake by hand
- how to decorate and embellish a cupcake
- and more…
WHEN: Sunday, October 17 – 12:00pm (noon)
WHERE: Sanford & Son Antiques and the Tacoma Harvest Fair – 743 Broadway – Tacoma, WA