Jenn and I wanted to take a moment and thank all of our wonderful readers. You have welcome Jenn with open arms and helped make her feel welcome and at home here at JavaCupcake. So, to thank you for your loyalty and support, we have put together a giveaway! With SIX fantastic prizes, there will be SIX wonderful WINNERS! How amazing is that?!
- A handmade set of kitchen dishtowels and matching pot holder, embroidered with cupcakes from Lil Bit Sassy.
- Cupcake stand and spring cupcake liners from A Cupcakery.
- One dozen Cake Pops delivered to your door from The Cake Poppery.
- A pre-order of CakeSpy’s new book: “Sweet Treats for a Sugar-Filled Life” – from Betsy at JavaCupcake.com
- An apron from Anthropologie – from Jenn at JavaCupcake.com
- A Cupcake Piping Kit from Bake it Pretty – from Jenn at JavaCupcake.com
Now… there are only a few simple rules to this giveaway that you should know about.
- Prizes will only be shipped to an address in the USA and APO addresses. (Sorry to all my new international readers… many of my prizes are from vendors in the USA)
- There are SIX (6) prizes and SIX (6) winners will be randomly chosen.
- Up to SEVEN (7) entries per person possible.
- Entries will be accepted until Sunday, May 15 at 11:59pm PST.
HOW TO ENTER
There are a few simple ways you can enter to win one of these amazing prizes!!
You can do one, or all… but the more you do, the more chances you have to WIN!
Leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you did the following.
Each comment you leave = one entry.
- Tell me your all time favorite JavaCupcake recipe and why!
- “Like” JavaCupcake on Facebook – let me know here you did. That’s another entry!
- Visit A Cupcakery and come back here and tell us what your favorite products on their site.
- Follow @LilBitSassy on Twitter and then come back here and let me know you did. Leave your Twitter ID.
- Check out The Cake Poppery’s website and tell me here what cake pop’s you’d order from them!
- Blog about this giveaway, link back to JavaCupcake.com then comment here with the link to the blog post.
- Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway, making sure to tag @JavaCupcake each time, comment here after you did.