I have a big party coming up and I want to use glitter clothespins for several things at the party. I figured they’d be pretty easy to make myself so I gave it a whirl. Below is the video tutorial for these DIY Glitter Clothespins and under that the step by step written instructions.
DIY Glitter Clothespins
- Work space
- Paper towels
- Spray Adhesive
- Create a work space that is easy to clean up and that won’t be ruined by the adhesive spray. Place two paper towels side by side.
- Separate the clothespins into two pieces. Leave the silver hinge attached to one and set the other aside.
- Place the pin half with the hinge on the paper towel and spray a thin layer of adhesive on the top.
- Move the pin immediately to the second, clean paper towel. Sprinkle glitter over the top onto the adhesive.
- Pat the glitter into the pin so it is secure to the adhesive. Tap off any excess.
- Set aside to dry for 10 minutes then reattach the other half of the pin.
- Use the clothespins to hang pictures, as place card holders or anything else you can dream of!