As some of you know, I have been holding on to several boxes of Girl Scout cookies. Well, today, I gave in and used a box in a batch of brownies I’m simply going to call… Tagalong Brownies.These peanut buttery, chocolaty, fudgy brownies are so simple to make and so so so so good you’re not going to want to share. Trust me when I say, these brownies will be gone before you know it! So if you love food as much as I do, then you need to head to the kitchen and whip up a batch of these delicious Tagalong Brownies!
Eat them all.
But only just one,
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4.5 oz dark chocolate (I used a 54% cocoa Belgian chocolate, but next time I'll use a higher % and 6-7oz)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 box Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies (quarter each cookie - next time, I'll keep them whole or half them)
- Preheat the oven to 325 F degrees. Line a 9x13 glass pan with parchment paper or foil. If you use foil, spray with non-stick cooking spray. If you don't use parchment or foil, spray your pan.
- Using a double boiler, melt your chocolate and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and peanut butter.
- Add the sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Add the eggs and mix until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the vanilla. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add the chocolate and fold into the mixture, by hand.
- Add the flour and mix by hand until just incorporated.
- Fold in the quartered cookies.
- Spread evenly in baking dish.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for at least 15-20 minutes until cutting and serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 0Total Fat 0g