Welcome back to our blog, dear readers! Today, we’re going to share with you a delightful recipe that’s perfect for the summer season – Peaches & Cream Cupcakes.
These cupcakes are light, fluffy, and filled with the sweet flavor of fresh peaches. Topped with a creamy peach frosting, they’re the perfect treat for any occasion.
The Magic of Fresh Peaches
Peaches are in season during the summer, and there’s no better way to enjoy them than in these delicious cupcakes.
The cupcakes themselves are light in color, and the frosting is a beautiful peach color, thanks to the addition of fresh peach puree.
We’ve used a Wilton 1M piping tip to create a beautiful swirl on top of each cupcake, adding a touch of elegance to these simple treats.
Perfect for Any Occasion
These Peaches & Cream Cupcakes are perfect for summer picnics, backyard barbecues, or just as a sweet treat to enjoy at home.
They’re sure to be a hit with both kids and adults alike.
So why not give this recipe a try? We promise you won’t be disappointed!
The process of making these cupcakes is quite simple. You start by making a basic vanilla cupcake batter, to which you add fresh peach puree.
This not only gives the cupcakes a lovely peach flavor but also keeps them moist and tender. Once the cupcakes are baked and cooled, they’re topped with a creamy peach frosting.
The frosting is made with more fresh peach puree, which gives it a lovely peach color and flavor.
Versatility and Customization
One of the great things about these cupcakes is that they’re quite versatile.
You can easily adjust the amount of peach flavor in the cupcakes and frosting by adding more or less peach puree.
You can also add a bit of cinnamon or nutmeg to the batter for a hint of spice.
So, if you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make summer dessert, look no further than these Peaches & Cream Cupcakes.
They’re the perfect combination of sweet, fruity, and creamy, and they’re sure to be a hit at your next summer gathering. Happy baking!
Connect with Us
Remember to tag us in your baking adventures on social media.
We love seeing your creations!
For the Cupcakes:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup peach puree (from about 2 fresh peaches)
For the Peach Cream Frosting:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp peach puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops orange food coloring (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set this aside for later use.
- In a larger bowl, blend the butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy. Incorporate the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Gradually introduce the flour mixture to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk. Start and finish this process with the flour mixture. Mix in the peach puree.
- Fill each cupcake liner to about 2/3 of its capacity with the batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- As the cupcakes cool, you can start preparing the peach cream frosting. In a large bowl, whip the butter until it's creamy. Gradually add the powdered sugar and salt, ensuring it's well mixed after each addition.
- Combine the heavy whipping cream, peach puree, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Gradually add this liquid mixture to the butter and sugar mixture, beating until the frosting is smooth and creamy.
- Once the cupcakes have completely cooled, frost them with the peach cream frosting. Use a Wilton 1M piping tip to create an attractive swirl.
- Serve and savor these perfectly balanced Peaches & Cream Cupcakes!
This recipe should yield soft, moist, and flavorful cupcakes with a delightful hint of peach. Here's a brief breakdown of how each ingredient contributes to the final product:
- All-purpose flour: This is the structure of your cupcakes. It contains gluten, a protein that helps the cupcakes hold their shape.
- Baking powder: This is a leavening agent that helps the cupcakes rise and become fluffy.
- Salt: A small amount of salt enhances the flavors of the other ingredients.
- Unsalted butter: Butter adds richness and moisture to the cupcakes. It also helps in leavening during the baking process.
- Sugar: Sugar adds sweetness and also contributes to the moistness of the cupcakes.
- Eggs: Eggs contribute to the structure of the cupcakes by helping to bind the ingredients together. They also add moisture and richness.
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla adds flavor and enhances the flavors of the other ingredients.
- Milk: Milk adds moisture and helps to create a tender texture in the cupcakes.
- Peach puree: The peach puree will give the cupcakes a natural peach flavor. It also adds additional moisture to the cupcakes, making them tender.
Remember to not overmix the batter once you've added the flour, as this can lead to cupcakes that are too dense rather than light and fluffy. Also, make sure your baking powder is fresh for the best rise.
The cupcakes should be baked until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Once done, they should be allowed to cool completely before frosting.
Overall, this recipe should yield delicious, peach-flavored cupcakes that are perfect for any occasion.