Another week has gone by… and what a week it was! I made vanilla cupcakes that had melty frosting cause it was so HOT! I took my daughter for her first surgery where she was sedated. We almost bought a BMW. And… I cleaned my house and did laundry. Might not sound like much… but shoot, it was BUSY!
Through all the chaos, I came across a few things I loved. :) Enjoy!
1. Six Sisters Stuff lists 50 of the best recipes for brownies. I need to bookmark this and TRY THEM ALL!
2. Baker’s Royale is a genius with this Oreo Stuffed Bundt Cake. *drool*
3. Pink Ombre Ruffle Cupcakes – I really need to make something ombre. I’ve posted three weeks in a row now about ombre. lol
4. 2014 I’ll be going to London… The Bottom of the Ironing Basket just did a cupcake crawl there. I need to go to every shop on her list! YUM!
5. Christian Grey… ’nuff said.
6. Chocolate Chip Banana Cake. Oh heavens!
7. I made another cake…. Rainbow Pom Pom with vertical layers.
8. I love the piping on this cake…. I totally think I could do this!
9. Super cute idea for a summer time cake! Melting ice cream on top by The Sweetest Kitchen.
10. I love croissants… I really need to learn to make them. Maybe with this tutorial??
Monday 17th of September 2012
I made croissants because of this post. My car was in the shop for two so I figured why not! They were so good. I'm not a huge croissant person, but I couldn't stop eating them. I stuffed some with chocolate and some with apricot preserves.
Betsy ~ @JavaCupcake
Tuesday 18th of September 2012
Oh man. I tried making croissants and they FAILED. I'm glad you had better success than I did!!!
Thursday 16th of August 2012
You were super busy.. you are always super busy! I love this post.. gave me a lot of other things/places to go explore :) That last one.. the croissants... I want to make those more than anything now... some with chocolate.. some with almond paste ( I LOVE almond croissants) and some plain... those look amazing and even though that post does not make seem easy.. it does make it seem doable... thank you for sharing